Thursday, January 25, 2007

8-Bit A.S.S.



I recently picked up some game making software for the Mac and I have been toying with the idea of making an Action Satisfaction Supreme 8-bit game for quite some time. After working with various pixel designs I have produced these guys here. They are not done but I think its a start. The software itself is capable of producing very slick looking 16-bit games but I thought it would be best to explore its econimical potential as a whole, having being raised by an 8-Bit NES. If anybody is interested in the game making software it is located here http://www.sawbladesoftware.com/

4 comments:

ADC said...

Dude! EVer since you mentioned that game making software, I was searching for it's equivalent on PC. I found it and cheesed out a little "game" as a New Years "card". Did I send that to you?

tyrone said...

Oh man ...
This is totally bringing back the days of old school nintendo ...
If i saw this game when i was a kid ... i would've played it for sure ...
These guys look great ...
Haven't checked the site yet ...
Doing it now ...
Peace ...

-Ty

Zen said...

ADC! send me the cheesed out game NOW! I'd love to give it a try.

ADC said...

Here is my "holiday/newyear" card for all to enjoy.
Click it and save to your computer!

Oh, wait. It's an .exe file, so any windows based machine should run it no problem. Not sure about Macs.