Thursday, August 27, 2009

The day before Fan Expo...

Fan Expo is only hours away and I originally planned to have the first installment of this new webcomic series 3 Second Rule out tonight and ready to promote at the Fan Expo. But I'm still penciling halfway through the first chapter and Arthur's still working on the actually website. I think realistically this thing will launch in two weeks. Just check back on this blog for more updates. For now, here are some thumbnail pages from 3 Second Rule. As you can tell, there will be lots of witty banter and ass-kickin' action.


Make sure to stop by the Sketchkrieg table at Artist Alley. We should be at table A22-23. I'll be selling the new volume of AWOL'd so be sure to grab a copy! I think Evan will have some copies of his new book Quarter Life Crisis, so be sure to grab that as well! See you this weekend!

No comments: